SkyBlue

Winter Projects

I have decided to sort my interior trim out and give the aluminium tub a good clean while it's out of the car this year.

It would be interesting to see what jobs, if any, have others got planned for their cars over the winter months then?

• Sad 1

Elan +2

Remove dash, fix heater, dash lights, and rev counter. The joys of electrics in plastic cars! (my other classic is a Scimitar- same problems!)

I think most of my winter will be spent doing up and kitting out the garage as much as possible but I'm hoping to fit in some time to do some simple maintenance on the Exige and of course plenty of polishing. May also start looking at fitting a harness bar and harness.

So, the interior of the car is finished complete with new trimmed seats, door cards and sill covers. I think I will wait for the weather to warm up a bit before starting the next job though. brrrrrrr

They sure did Andy, absolutely cracking service from start to finish. Its a shame to sit on the seats but they are now so comfy compared to how they were.

This years winter jobs.....

The carburettors on the S2 Elan are being refurbished  by Alan at Carbcare..http://www.carb-care.co.uk/ and the wheels 

on me S3 are with Paul at Redditch Shotblasting....https://www.redditchshotblasting.co.uk/ having a nice coat of silver powder coat applied, with a set of new spinners should look the business.👍👌

Anybody else got jobs to do on their cars?

Yup, front clam off, fit new tow post and give everything a check over. Fit a new horn and add some stickery bits here and there. No doubt there will be other bits to do but I've not decided on those :D^_^