Sign in to follow this  
A7ESK

Evora which model to go for?

Well, Eddie, I am perfectly happy with the power delivery of my N/A car and I'm just not sure that going down the S route is worth the potential difficulty of keeping a supercharged engine in tip top condition. I'd say that for road use the N/A is just fine. It seems to have  a nice, flat. power and torque curve which means that you can either ring its neck or relax in the torque bath and either way it's very satisfying. I'm not sure the S would be so amenable.

• Like 1

I drove the n/a evora and then an elise. Opted for an elise. So my advice is to stick to your juicy orange. On the second hand market an S is going to cost a further £10k as most tend to be newer. In the new market, the deals are on the n/a model. The S is slightly longer if garage space is an issue. Both types at very wide. You don't need the S to have the gorgeous looks. Can you live with the fall off in performance over your elise? If so, don't spend the extra dough!

I drove the n/a evora and then an elise. Opted for an elise. So my advice is to stick to your juicy orange. On the second hand market an S is going to cost a further £10k as most tend to be newer. In the new market, the deals are on the n/a model. The S is slightly longer if garage space is an issue. Both types at very wide. You don't need the S to have the gorgeous looks. Can you live with the fall off in performance over your elise? If so, don't spend the extra dough!

Point taken. Did take two out for a test drive Friday loved the car all in there words awesome performance but with all the upgrades from Lotus it was too extreme for them.

Eddie. Still mine to enjoy.

Well 3 years in with the Evora stunning performance prices holding even with the new versions might be thinking of upgrading to a IPS  sometime .

A31CA623-A1FC-4D5A-B447-7D185D91DAD6.jpeg