11th; Heikki Kovalainen (Lotus)
12th; Jarno Trulli (Lotus)

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b]Spanish Grand Prix Predictions[/b]
1st Hamilton
2nd Button
3rd Vettel

Heikki 17th
Trulli 19th

Although Lotus have upgrades, so do all the other teams. I think they will be closer than before lets say/hope 3-3.5 secs off the [u]race[/u] pace rather than 4-5 as it was before, Hopefully with a 3 week break they will have got a handle on the hydraulic problems and the cars might have a strong run to the finish. I expect them to still be best of the newbies and maybe in front of a couple of retirements.

Just as a side issue I expect Shumi to out qualify Rosberg, but I think the car might be "light" to boost his confidence and to try and dent Nickos, also they can blame any poor showing on the wrong stratergy. Mercedes are throwing all their resources at Shumi, altering the car for his driving style etc, if he beats Rosberg then it will be a huge boost for him but demoralising for Nicko for despite his performances thus far they still seem to be focusing around Shumi. That could be bad for Nicko as the season goes on, but I still think Rosberg will out do him in the race. I hope he does because so far in equal cars he has outperformed him and now to give Shumi cars tailored to his needs seems unfair, same old Shumi situation then.[/font]

Well here we go again, lets see if I can get a bit nearer this time:
I'm going for:

1. Hamilton
2. Button
3. Vettel

Trulli 12th
Heikki 14th

Wide of the mark Tim.

(and I didn't copy Kim...these were my predictions before I looked ...honestly! :rolleyes:

Home advantage???

1. Alonso
2. Button
3. Hamilton

10. Heikki
14. Jarno (who will outqualify Heikki!)

It's a good job I'm not a gambling man......

(BTW KE what's all the stuff about Mercedes drivers? Who cares???? Schumacher is past it, simple as that, and I hope he gets blasted out of the seat and they replace him with someone who can get the job done. Let's face it, he simply isn't as good as Rosberg or he would be beating him.)

ok i'm going with

1. [url="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/drivers_and_teams/8546110.stm"]F Massa[/url]
2. [url="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/drivers_and_teams/8546092.stm"]M Webber[/url]
3. [url="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/drivers_and_teams/8546103.stm"]F Alonso[/url]

loti in 16th for heki and a dissapointing dnf for trulli

I believe it's well done to Tash for the Spanish Grand Prix. Looks like it's 3-2 to Kim.
I'm looking forward to the Monaco race, no where for teams to run and hide and a great chance for Lotus to hit their best result of the season. I think McLaren will be the team to beat but again I'm putting my faith in the prancing horse. Here are my predictions.

[b]Monaco Grand Prix[/b]

1st; Fernando Alonso (Ferrari)
2nd; Lewis Hamilton (McLaren)
3rd; Sebastian Vettel (Redbull)

10th; Heikki Kovalainen (Lotus) :blink:
13th; Jarno Trulli (Lotus)

We must get this going as a betting competition next year, then I can see just how much money I'm losing with my way off predictions!

Here's mine for Monaco:

1st Hamilton
2nd Alonso
3rd Vettel

11th Heikki
12th Trulli

Cheers...way off Tim.

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b]Kims Monaco Madness[/b]

I think this is the hardest race to call, anyone of 8 could win this I reckon but as I can only pick three, here they are. I was going with Tims prediction but he beat me to it.

1st Hamilton
2nd Alonso
3rd Button

Trulli 16th
Heikki 19th

Kobyashi in the wall by lap 10!
Red Bulls quick in quali with good one lap pace but brake problems put paid to race wins, they get overtaken in the pit stops[/font]

This is harder to call than the lottery numbers!

Well done to new entry Goders Elise who wins the Monaco GP.

A tie for CJ & Tim and me last! Red Bulls flying and so is Trulli!

Next stop Turkey!