waghorri

NEC Classic Motorshow 2010

[img]http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk/Portals/0/Events/necdiscount.jpg[/img]

Chris, Everybody,

I think that is an early and incorrect version of the discounted ticket deal. Expect to be asked to pay [b]£15 not £14[/b] (The organisers released the wrong ad at first and it should have been withdrawn>

We were certainly sent a corrected version at VSCC within a day or two of this one being issued - it looks exactly the same except for the price.

I know that it has caused them some problems and LDC is by no means alone on this one.

Certainly not your fault or LDC's fault, Chris.

This is the corrected version that was sent out on 14 June 2010 (with some lines my adobe reader can't seem to cope with):
[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1154/5125168993_eae09dcb7b.jpg[/img]

Good to see that the correct version was in fact included in our last Chicane ..Edition 89 and it will be repeated in edition 90 out next week.
As of today, all our stand arrangements for the show are in place and all tickets have been issued to stand members and car exhibitors so we are all looking forward to a great show.
see you there.
Tim.

Not long now the more I here about this year show can't wait to see people faces when they see our great display of cars on LDC stand .
EDDIE.

Eddie , Tim,

What's the cut off time for bringing the cars into the hall on Thursday? The weather is looking horrendous on Thursday and there is a chance I may experience delays with the ferry.

Cheers
Jon

Ok that's great, got notification this morning that my ferry (the fast one) has been cancelled and I'm on the earlier cruise ferry. So a 4am start for me tomorrow!

Should be with you late afternoon.

Cheers
Jon