nige-s4s

posting pics

I do find posting a pic on this forum a pain, for a non computer type like myself.

Can you not have a choose file button at the bottom of the post to click on so I can just upload direct from my files.

B)

Yes, you can but it would soon fill up all of our web space with photos and the administrator would have to clear them out every so often.

You can load them on to any photo storage site such as Flickr etc by the method you suggest and then all you have to do is pick up the URL (i.e. the internet address of the file you have uploaded) to display it on here.

The advantage to us is that the photo is hosted elsewhere and we do not have to worry about them and the advantage to you is that you control how long they are available to view and that for a single upload you can make them available in other forums that you use. 

It really isn't hard to do once you get the hang of it.

I do agree, it would be easier to have an upload option when you write a post but as Mike has correctly pointed out, this would inevitably increase the hosting size of the forum and cause problems.

There are so many free ways to upload images to the web, for free, and all you need to do if copy the URL of the image into your post. Find any image on the internet, and you can instantly insert it into your post (right click on the image and copy the image location or URL).

Take a look at this video, it may help explain ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcq9g3SRfW8

Any updates on this issue try to make photos load then tell your image is to large can limit be changed Chris