the83man

The Season Opener floats away.......

OK, who else got up early this morning to watch a load of Fosters drinking, wallaby burger eating, colonials sweeping water?

There were some Formula 1 cars but not much was seen of many of them. The Yanks abandoned racing in the wet a long time ago and it seems that Formula 1 has caught them up. How ridiculaous. CARS that cannot be driven in the rain. It's time to raise the ride height and get rid of the aero stuff.

Was a bit disappointed to see them cancel qualifying again because of a little rain. I understand the reasons but considering there are usually a fair amount of wet race weekends during the year, is it about time they review the regulations / car designs to allow for wet races to be undertaken without having to cancel or delay them all the time?

Today's show was quite amazing.

What on earth did Alonzo think he was going to get away with & of course Hamilton just had to pit with his old team; for old times sake didn't he?

But hey the sparks will certainly be flying in the Red Bull camp & that for the Nth time.

My judgement on the outcome of the race focuses more on Red Bull where, in my opinion Vettel was completely out of order. If I was Christian Horner I'd give the drive at the next GP to the test driver and tell him to miss a race. Arrogant t**t. The argument that you let them race at this stage of the season is a fair one but not when you have a 1-2 in the bag.

Even a safe 3-4 is worth protecting at this stage in the season so, as for Rosberg, similar traits to Vettel. Needs a good slapping if you ask me.

Team orders are nothing new in F1. Lotus, with Andretti and Peterson used light signals (rear red light) to signal to each other.It's a team game. Red Bull win the "Team Shambles" prize this weekend, closely followed by Mercedes.

Found 

SPADF1counselling.jpg

courtesy of Russ Treasure

I couldn't agree more Mike

Any form of relationship between Vettel & Webber must surely now be totally ireconsilable & that must be a major dilemma for the team.

I can well see someone walking, given the chance!

Mark Webber might now understand what it is "to be Schumacher'd" :rolleyes:

Oh & wasn't it force India that retired a car because they couldn't get a wheel on; what a Fred Carno's 

The whole weekend was nearly as funny as the Ferarri team of years ago.

What a start to the season; will the cars have machine guns fitted for the next race? :D

535923_10151605403775649_1052541072_n.jp

Now tell me how to get a mouthful of tea out of my keyboard please; I'm still rolling about laughing at that--------------terrific :D :D :D