Thank you for registering your car in the Lotus Drivers Club display area. This is a privileged parking zone next to the main hill climb track and next to the retail area, VIP area, Food Courts and Supercar Show. Venue map attached. Please follow the road signs to “Car Clubs” where you will be greeted and directed to your reserved Club area.
Please note the following:
1. Please print off the attached Club Car Pass and display it clearly on your windscreen or dashboard. Please print in colour where possible.
2. Please arrive as early as possible (any time after 7am) to avoid traffic congestion.
3. Please make sure that you have also printed your general entrance tickets (clearly showing the QR code) which you will need to hand in to the Gate personnel on arrival. You will then be issued with an official entry ticket.
4. Your own club will be responsible for your exact parking position within the parking area.
5. Dogs are not allowed in the Club Parking areas or trackside or in the public viewing areas. If you do bring a dog, you will need to park in the main car park and leave him/her in the car or on a lead in that area.
6. For those who have also bought VIP tickets, please note that we recommend that you remain parked in the Club Area as this is closer than the predesignated VIP parking area.
7. The pre and after parties on Friday and Saturday evenings are open to all.
8. There are disabled toilets in the club car park area and also a wheelchair viewing area.
9. There are further disabled toilets next to the main restaurant in the Courtyard next to the Paddock
10. When leaving at the end of your day, please make sure that you drive with due consideration to the road conditions (narrow lanes) and the neighbours.
We hope that you enjoy your day at the inaugural Supercar Fest and we look forward to seeing you in 2020 (venue and date TBC).